Seven Things About Me
- In addition to blogs, I am addicted to Coke, Starbucks frappuccinos with caramel and extra coffee, and french toast, the latter three of which I have exchanged sexual favors for more than once. M delights in teasing me for being, quite literally, a "Coke whore."
- When eating from a plate that holds more than one type of food (ie. an entree and a side or two) it is necessary for me to keep each dish completely separated from the other, else my obsessive-compulsive disorder causes my brain to twitch. It simply will not do to have my baked potato nudged up against my balsamic-rosemary steak, nor can my steamed broccoli florets be nestled amongst my pesto fettuccine.
- Receiving cunnilingus can be enjoyable for me, but I quickly tire of it and it seldom brings more than, at most, moderate amounts of pleasure. At times it is downright uncomfortable.
- Vanilla sex was once satisfying, but, as time goes on, I find it to be less and less so. I fear that by age fifty I will only be able to get off via the most brutally violent and degrading sexual encounters.
- I am high maintenance, though not in the usual, 'I need a warehouse filled with boxes of peroxide blonde hair color, a room devoted solely to designer heels, and a minimum of three hours each morning to spackle my face with various concealers and highlighters,' way. I am more of a, 'give me attention, you're not paying me enough attention, hey, look at me, I need attention,' sort of girl.
- If I do not exercise caution when playing any sort of game that can be won (read: all games ever), I am prone to being totally consumed by my drive to be the victor, even when my only competition is under the age of nine.
- Compiling lists of random factoids concerning myself leaves me feeling decidedly self-absorbed and terribly uninteresting.
Fifteen of My Favorite Bloggers
(excluding Master's piece, though she's well worth a second mention, so that I can thwart the rules and list sixteen bloggers in total)